Thursday, November 10, 2011

Website Update!!

www.AramKim.com is now updated with new portfolio pieces, news, and new bio! Many thanks to Jungeun Ryu, who did all the work as wonderfully as usual!

Somehow I end up updating the website only once a year. I would definitely try to do, let's say, at least twice a year from 2012.

As I work more and more, I do realize that creating something is not only by the person who presents it, but by a lot of people's help and support. I couldn't have this website I love if I were on my own. I couldn't have possibly finished the Love...Jeju project without many friends' help with photos, references, technical support and advice. More and more I realize it, more and more I am drawn to a collaboration projects. I cannot wait for the next project, but it is time for me to work more on my personal works.

2 comments:

  1. finally!
    much awaited new version!- so good to see that.
    May God bless all your friends, helpers, co-workers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's "finally," right? :) Thank you so much for waiting! It's good to know someone's waiting to see the new version. :) I am the lucky one to have all these good friends and families and coworkers.

    ReplyDelete