Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Winter is back!!


Just like a term Indiansummer, for a temporarily hot period of time during early autumn, there is a term called 'flower-jealous-cold' in Korea to describe a short period of fierce cold right after people think it is spring. All the flowers are fully bloomed and people are enjoying light clothing and sunshine then boom! Winter is back!!

I changed my wardrobe last Wednesday night, packing every single winter clothing into my gigantic "immigration bag" in my closet. And yesterday, my teeth were all clattering. It's time to dig out some winter clothes again. Oh, well.

2 comments:

  1. Spring is around the corner, here in Korea, - not so warm, not so cold. I went out with the purple parker on yesterday, feeling great in the somewhat chilly weather. oh, is horang happy without her constant watcher?

    ReplyDelete
  2. bangabanga---
    Horang is certainly pleased with her all-weather attire.

    ReplyDelete